- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game.
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
- Stack three Links on top of each other with the new “Totem” mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles.
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability. Each dungeon is structured with four main areas.
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent two paper dolls to take along to complete the team of three and face challenges in dungeons.
- Choose from a set of emoticons to communicate with each other while playing in multiplayer mode.
- Team up with two other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless connection, online** and with download play.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.