Re:Legend launches its Kickstarter campaign Wednesday, July 26. An all-encompassing simulator-RPG hybrid with strong monster raising and multiplayer features, Re:Legend is the co-op adventure developers Magnus Games have been craving long before they began development almost two years ago. See it in action before crowdfunding begins with a stunning set of animated GIFs: http://imgur.com/a/7h9Aa
Your first few days in Re:Legend might consist of planting a few crops to subsist on, trading part of your harvest with the villagers, and eventually gaining enough resources to build a comfortable home. But as you go about your business, you will discover what makes Vokka Island unique: the presence of numerous monster-like creatures called Magnus. By taming and befriending wild Magnus like the adorable Momochi and Draconewt, this new world will truly open up to you. From helping you in a wealth of activities to carrying you across the island, loyal Magnus are the key to a prosperous life.
Magnus Games will release Re:Legend on PC (Windows) and intend on supporting PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch if Kickstarter stretch goals are met.
Re:Legend was unveiled in April through the Square Enix Collective, where it became one of the best supported projects and obtained the highest ratio of “Yes” replies, finishing at 99%.
- Magnus taming and raising – All Magnus on Vokka Island are tameable and the way you raise them will determine how they grow
- Extensive life skills and activities – Farming, fishing, mining, and crafting are just a few of the ways you can fund the development of your village
- Co-operative local and online multiplayer – Join with up to three friends to speed up your domestic tasks or set out on a journey across the island together with your Magnus
- Expansion and exploration – Build upgrades for your village and recruit NPCs to further develop Vokka Island
- Character customization – A new life calls for a new you!
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.