Take a father’s journey to hell in order to save the souls of his wife and child. Insanity’s Blade: The Chronicles of Thurstan is the first in a series of games based around the journey of a sword possessed by a fathers powerful grief and hatred. This first game is the tale of the swords creation.
- A blend of action, platforming and RPG elements with a classic Arcade style
- Two-player Co-Op Game play! Play the full story mode as well as other exciting arcade game modes with a friend!
- Multiple game play modes. Along with story mode there will be bonus arcade modes such as Corpse Surfing Competition and Arena Battle to name a few!
- Battle through the 16 stages filled with unique enemies and environments
- Adapted from the Insanity’s Blade graphic novel written by Chris and as featured on the now-defunct WTFmag.ca
- Scale buildings and caves with Thurstan’s wall jumping abilities
- A fully original soundtrack that’s also playable on real NES hardware (VRC6 based)
- Cut scenes between stages to tell the story of Insanity’s Blade
- Get upgrades at the store between stages
- Weapons system improvements and upgrades as you progress lead to unique combat mechanics
- Fight alongside an AI driven sidekick who joins your quest in single player mode!
For more information, slide on over to Casual Bit Games’ site.
David "AnjelusX" Slauenwhite
Anjel Syndicate Editor-in-Chief, Gamer, Lover of Books, Conjurer of Words, Worlds, and Stories, Coffee Worshiper, and Nova Scotian. "I've been gaming since I stood on milk crates to reach the controls. New games, retro games, you name it, I probably love it."