The eight maps in Zombies Chronicles are:
- From Call of Duty: World at War: Nacht der Untoten (Abandoned Bunker), Verruckt (Wittenau Sanitorium) and Shi No Numa (Jungle Swamp)
- From Call of Duty: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten (Theater of the Dead), Ascension (Soviet Cosmodrome), Shangri-la (Exotic Jungle Shrine) and Moon (Lunar Base)
- From Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Origins (WWI France)
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles takes players through the beginnings of the original Zombies saga remastered in true HD. It features the classic characters that fans have come to know and love, as well as the deep storylines that have made Zombies so popular. The collection adds vibrant current-generation visuals, enhanced lighting, revamped character models and environments, and updated AI and audio systems. Zombies Chronicles also lets players use custom weapons, including current weaponry featured in Black Ops III that wasn’t featured in the original maps.
To celebrate launch day, Activision and Treyarch are kicking-off the “Days of the Undead.” Players of Black Ops III and players of Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles on all platforms are invited to earn double weapon XP and double Liquid Divinium rewards, engage in community challenges, and receive a host of free exclusive content, including a new Pack-a-Punch weapon camo and GobbleGums.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles is a digital offering available now at a suggested retail price of $29.99, and comes with the following bonus content with purchase:
- 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium
- 2 All-New Whimsical GobbleGums
- Exclusive Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camo
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.