The Crimson Battlefield is an instanced 40v40 PvP mode which can be entered in groups of five or individually. When players emerge victorious, their characters will flaunt their buttocks right before the end results screen appears. The new animations are unique to each class and will be available to both genders.
The first series of butt pose animations will be added during next week’s maintenance and will be made available at no additional cost. A wider range of optional butt pose animations will be made available through the cash shop at a later stage.
The Crimson Battlefield PvP mode is just a small part of the Mediah Expansion that is now live in Black Desert Online.
Mediah Expansion Features
- World size increased by 30%
- Over 1,000 new quests
- Kzarka – An enormous boss that can take on hundreds of players at a time
- New guild missions, including special bosses that drop formidable weapons
- Crimson Battlefield – Instanced 40v40 skirmishes that players can queue for in groups of five or solo
- New weapons and more powerful armor set
- Craftable Alchemy Stones allow players to apply Attack, Defense, or Life bonuses to their equipment
- Equipment can be enchanted to higher levels
David "AnjelusX" Slauenwhite
Anjel Syndicate Editor-in-Chief, Gamer, Lover of Books, Conjurer of Words, Worlds, and Stories, Coffee Worshiper, and Nova Scotian. "I've been gaming since I stood on milk crates to reach the controls. New games, retro games, you name it, I probably love it."