Valencia Part One also adds new weapons, armors, and accessories, such as the Rocaba Armor and Rosar weapons, camel and elephant mounts, hundreds of additional quests, and more. See what you can expect from the new areas and mounts in the Valencia Part One trailer.
Cool your desert travels with a penguin pet
With this update, players will also be able to earn a special pet by logging in daily. The penguin will reduce AFK fishing times and help loot defeated enemies.
Castle Siege and Node warfare
Castle Siege and Node warfare were also recently debuted in Black Desert Online and were tested by a large group of players. Reported issues are currently being addressed, and a second test period will be announced before these PvP modes are permanently added to the game.
Key Valencia Part One features
- More than 500 new quests
- New areas to explore
- Upgraded enchantment system (+20)
- Guild housing
- New mounts to ride (Camel and Elephant)
- Whale hunting
- New crops and crafting recipes
To see the full list of additions coming with Valencia Part One, keep an eye on the forums.
Purchase Black Desert Online here.
Part time employee of a major video game retailer.
Latest posts by Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms (see all)
- Put Your Detective Cap On! LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition is Now Available - 11/08/2019
- Action-Adventure Sparklite To Get Steam Demo Next Week, Console Pre-orders Now Live - 11/08/2019
- Stay Cool, Kobayashi-San!: A River City Ransom Story Available Today - 11/08/2019