Here is a short recap of the game:
Old Man’s Journey is a visual narrative about life’s precious moments, broken dreams, and changed plans.
The game entrenches you in a beautifully sun-kissed and handcrafted world as you embark on a heartfelt journey interwoven with light puzzle solving.
- 3 different input controls: motion-pointer, touch-screen, stick
- HD Rumble
- brand new 2-player mode
- Pro-Controller supported
- 1080p docked, 720p undocked
- A powerful and emotional narrative told only through imagery
- Gorgeously whimsical landscapes with hand-drawn art and frame-by-frame animations
- Handcrafted, pressure-free puzzles
- Unique landscape-shaping mechanic
- A compact game experience perfect for a wanderlust-evoking escape
- Original and emotionally compelling soundtrack by SCNTFC
Old Man’s Journey was initially released in May 2017 to much critical acclaim. Among others, it received the Apple Design Award 2017, Tokyo Game Show Sense of Wonder Night Best Art Award and Indiecade Europe Media Choice Award, etc.
We are very excited to get our game into the hands of Nintendo Switch owners and are looking forward to read, see and hear what you think of it.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.