Here’s the second giveaway of our big fun end of summer set of giveaways as we get back on top of things. For this one, we teamed up with Lekool to bring you a code for an Angels Wrath starter pack. To grab yours, register here on Anjel Syndicate then hit the clicker below. You’ll find some handy code redemption instructions below as well!
What you will receive with your starter package:
- Uncommon Tempering Material x 3
- Enlightened Charm R1 x3
- Enchanting Stone x2
- Mythic Pet Phase Ball x1
- Nectar x 1
- Blue Shard x 2
- 50 Silver Coupon x 1
Here are the redemption instructions:
Make an account and login to Angels Wrath at http://angelswrath.lekool.com/.
Click the “Event” Icon located on the top right side
Once event icons pops up, click the “GiftPack” option and enter your gift code by clicking obtain
The items will be sent directly to your ingame bag
Angels Wrath has cute and adorable styled characters, simple game play and compelling storyline. Boasting of a new graphic engine, many experts believe Angels Wrath to have the best graphic out in the ARPG genre. In the game, players are able to choose one of four classes — Berserker, Archer, Dancer, Monk — to develop their characters through spirit training, quest exploring, and skill learning. Meanwhile, players can make new friends, participate in various social events and team up to fight against monsters and NPC bosses. Each class has unique ability. The game features traditional MMO features like Dungeon system, Arena System, Player Vs Player and Player Vs NPC battles, Equipment, Pet and Mount system, to make players immersed in the game for hours.
Angels Wrath Features at a glance
- Support Full Screen
- Floating world — You are equipped with a mount to adventure through the floating world. With your wings, you can look more beautiful, flying higher into hidden places.
- Arena System — Not only does the game deliver various common maps, but it allows for a better arena where players can challenge each other at their wish.
- Pet System — When the player reaches a certain level, there will be a pet rewarded to the player. The pet can be cultivated and grown into a powerful one with a couple of attributes.
- Escort System — unlike the traditional escort system the game required players to press arrow keys much like in a dance game
- Faction battles and world boss battles — join your friends to fight with other factions or world boss.
Would you like to know more?
- Website: http://angelswrath.lekool.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angels-Wrath/440096396067796
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lekoolgames
David "AnjelusX" Slauenwhite
Anjel Syndicate Editor-in-Chief, Gamer, Lover of Books, Conjurer of Words, Worlds, and Stories, Coffee Worshiper, and Nova Scotian. "I've been gaming since I stood on milk crates to reach the controls. New games, retro games, you name it, I probably love it."