Degica is pleased to announce that Alfa System’s classic, horror-themed shoot-’em-up, Castle of Shikigami, is out now! To celebrate there’s a 17% discount on the game and a further 10% off when you buy with the soundtrack (for one week only).
On top of that, we have a high score contest starting today and running until next week!
The summer heat is scorching, so come and join the mobile forces of light as they do battle with guns, birds and magic!
- Six playable characters with unique abilities and storylines
- Five multipart stages of nightmarish demons in a ghost-infested modern-day Japan
- Tension Bonus System that rewards risk
- Exploit the time system to boost your score
- Two-player local cooperative play
- Steam Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
.Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.