Vanillaware’s couch co-op masterpiece returns in glorious 4K with a brand new orchestral score in Dragon’s Crown Pro, available now on the PlayStation 4. However, a branching path looms before you; will you take the path that leads to the convenient digital download on the PlayStation Store, or the one leading to the physical Battle-Hardened Launch Edition, complete with metal case and replica skill cards? No matter which path you choose, with Dragon’s Crown Pro you’ll have a great time smashing through hordes of goblins and slaying dragons alongside your co-op party members.
A Lively Launch Stream:
We’re going to be holding a momentous launch day stream for Dragon’s Crown Pro on the official ATLUS USA Twitch channel. We’ll be live today, May 15 from 11:00AM – 12:00PM PDT with 4-player Dragon’s Crown Pro gameplay where we’ll be giving away copies of the game, answering fan questions about Dragon’s Crown Pro’s localization, and premiering a special video we put together for the launch!
Get a glimpse at all of the co-op action you’ll experience in Dragon’s Crown Pro in the launch trailer below:
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
Dragon’s Crown Pro Battle-Hardened Edition
Exclusive to the west and only available in a limited quantity, the Battle-Hardened Edition of the fan-favorite multiplayer action-adventure game, Dragon’s Crown Pro, brings Vanillaware’s fantastical adventure into your hands as never before. The set includes 7 collectible skill cards representing the 6 different classes plus the common skills, and a shining metal case encapsulating this ultimate package for game collectors.
Dragon’s Crown Pro will be available physically and digitally on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro on May 15. The game is available for $49.99 USD / $64.99 CAD (with commensurate European pricing) and is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. For more information, please visit www.atlus.com/dragonscrown.
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.