Fresh from MMO Publisher OGPlanet, the first phase of North American Beta testing for Heva Clonia Online will kick off on September 19th and runs until September 30th. You can sigh up over on the official site for this cute looking MMO right now. Before that though, here’s your info dump along with a look at HCO.
Published by OGPlanet and developed by Play Busters, HCO provides non-stop action through various Quests & Episodes, including Co-Op Dungeons, Guild Battles and more. Players can collect cute and unique pets by cloning the in-game monsters they come across throughout their adventure. Pets become vital allies when battling the powerful monsters met along the path or when testing skills against other players in the Main Arena. Players can choose their class, evolve powers, master skills and visit various towns and worlds all while making new friends along the way in this exciting and fun-filled MMORPG.
Heva Clonia Online Main Features:
- Clone Monsters as Pets: Clone monsters to collect them throughout your journey, train them as pets, and battle them against your foes!
- PVP Monster Battles: Test your monster’s skills and battle expertise in the Main Arena against your friends or other players for victory.
- Couple-Dungeons: Team up with your closest friend in this two person dungeon challenge. Only true teamwork will prevail.
- Guild PVP Battles: Battle for guild supremacy in epic Guild VS Guild PvP battles! Only the strongest guild will rank the top of the leader board in this challenge.
- Mini-Games: Take a break from epic adventuring and questing to play some fun, casual mini-games. They’ll help take your mind off saving the world.
Would you like to know more?
David "AnjelusX" Slauenwhite
Anjel Syndicate Editor-in-Chief, Gamer, Lover of Books, Conjurer of Words, Worlds, and Stories, Coffee Worshiper, and Nova Scotian.