WarpPortal revealed that in an upcoming update slated for May 14th will bring the PVP Colosseum to Ragnarok. The Colosseum will pit 30 players against each other in a battle for dominance and special rewards. Here’s the basic lowdown from the official announcement.
Thirty Players Enter and Battle for Their Lives… and Points!
An announcement for the Colosseum will go out twice a day for characters who are level 25 or above, and an icon will appear on the right side of their screen allowing them to enter the Colosseum.
- If you are in a group, it will remove you from that group before entering. Players within dungeons will not be able to enter the Colosseum unless they exit the dungeon first.
Each Colosseum will put 30 random players (of equal level) against each other for five rounds of battle.
- Players are warped into the Colosseum and placed randomly between two starting locations.
- Players HP will be matched to balance the battlefield.
- Players begin in a Safety Zone where combat is disabled.
- Players are able to enter the Battle Zone, triggering a Battle status on themselves, and are able to defeat other players to gain rank within the Colosseum.
After each round, players will be ranked according to how many players or monsters they defeat. Lower ranked players will be eliminated each round and removed from the Colosseum.
Players will receive PvP pooints and a Victory Random Box after each round that they survive. The Victory Random Box will contain useful consumeables.
Players will receive points from participating in the Colosseum that can be used to purchase high quality PvP equipment and weapons. Players will be able to find the vendors for these items in Prontera.
Other unique items that can be bought with PvP points include Refine Stone Box, Union Point Random Box, and even a unique PvP mount that grant a boost skill to improve its speed for a certain time.
Here’s the trailer for you to eyeball while you plan out your strategy for pvp success.
Would you like to know more?
David "AnjelusX" Slauenwhite
Anjel Syndicate Editor-in-Chief, Gamer, Lover of Books, Conjurer of Words, Worlds, and Stories, Coffee Worshiper, and Nova Scotian.