First, we want to thank everyone for supporting us. In other words, for tolerating our drowning torrents of Divinity-related announcements. But really, many of you are the ones that have helped Larian Studios succeed.
24 hours left, more than 800K$ pledged, last stretch goal in sight!
Over the last 30 days, there’s been such an avalanche of Divinity:Original Sin info that you might have missed something.
Five things to know:
- Larian Studios is running a Kickstarter campaign to make Divinity: Original Sin the best possible CRPG. The campaign ends in 24 hours. Once the Kickstarter campaign finishes, the Paypal page will remain open for another 2 weeks.
- Divinity:Original Sin is a RPG that brings back forgotten, good old-school ideas and introduces new, modern ones, all in one package.
- Thanks to Kickstarter the game will now feature
— More depth, more diversity, more interactivity
— A homestead on the Shelter Plane At The End Of Time
— A very cool ‘personality traits and talents’ system
— Companions with extensive story lines
- The game ships with the editor that was used to make the game – you can make multiplayer CRPGs with this editor– it’s been a long time since you could do this. We showed of a remake prototype of Divine Divinity, made with the editor, in this movie – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpGvBZD0q4A
- Kickstarter backers get all kinds of extras which will not be available afterwards, including:
— The game at a much lower price
— A free soundtrack by this man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dStHe6h_Xg
— Wizard trunks that talk and give their opinion on events
— A special potion that modifies your game in a mysterious but very rewarding manner…
— For backers at higher tiers: early access, a copy of Divinity:Dragon Commander, engraving tools with which you can mark your equipment and more…
Thanks in advance for helping us reaching our audience! Your karma will benefit from this!
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.