First, we want to thank everyone for supporting us. In other words, for tolerating our drowning torrents of Divinity-related announcements. But really, many of you are the ones that have helped Larian Studios succeed.
24 hours left, more than 800K$ pledged, last stretch goal in sight!
Over the last 30 days, there’s been such an avalanche of Divinity:Original Sin info that you might have missed something.
Five things to know:
- Larian Studios is running a Kickstarter campaign to make Divinity: Original Sin the best possible CRPG. The campaign ends in 24 hours. Once the Kickstarter campaign finishes, the Paypal page will remain open for another 2 weeks.
- Divinity:Original Sin is a RPG that brings back forgotten, good old-school ideas and introduces new, modern ones, all in one package.
- Thanks to Kickstarter the game will now feature
— More depth, more diversity, more interactivity
— A homestead on the Shelter Plane At The End Of Time
— A very cool ‘personality traits and talents’ system
— Companions with extensive story lines
- The game ships with the editor that was used to make the game – you can make multiplayer CRPGs with this editor– it’s been a long time since you could do this. We showed of a remake prototype of Divine Divinity, made with the editor, in this movie – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpGvBZD0q4A
- Kickstarter backers get all kinds of extras which will not be available afterwards, including:
— The game at a much lower price
— A free soundtrack by this man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dStHe6h_Xg
— Wizard trunks that talk and give their opinion on events
— A special potion that modifies your game in a mysterious but very rewarding manner…
— For backers at higher tiers: early access, a copy of Divinity:Dragon Commander, engraving tools with which you can mark your equipment and more…
Thanks in advance for helping us reaching our audience! Your karma will benefit from this!