Award-winning British publisher, Team17 is pleased to offer Steam users the opportunity to demonstrate their destructive, multiplayer Worms skills for free!
Worms Reloaded will be available as a free to-play-download via Steam starting Thursday May 31st at 10am PST through to Sunday June 3rd at 1pm PST. This special, multi-player-only version of the game will allow veterans and new-comers to experience, first-hand, the madcap world of Worms and pit their skills against both their closest friends and deadliest enemies.
What’s more, players that catch the Worms Reloaded bug (or those that have already got that particular itch) can benefit from a whopping 66% off all Worms Reloaded content – be it the full game or the DLC packs! This outstanding offer will run from Thursday May 31st at 10am PST through to Monday June 4th at 10am PST. The full Worms Reloaded catalogue includes:
- Worms Reloaded – featuring Over 60 single-player missions, a fully featured landscape creator, 45+ plus weapons spanning the entire Worms™ series and a huge currency based customization system – all wrapped up in HD quality visuals.
- The Worms Reloaded “Puzzle Pack” – featuring 20 mind-boggling single-player puzzle missions, designed to test even the most cunning Worms players.
- The Worms Reloaded “Forts Pack” – featuring 20 addictive and challenging single-player levels, based upon a variety of fort-based mission objectives.
- The Worms Reloaded “Time Attack” Pack – featuring 20 new heart-pounding single-player race missions designed to test players’ Rope and Jet Pack skills to the limit!
- The Worms Reloaded “Retro Pack” – featuring 15 single-player missions that have been hand-picked from the classic Worms: Armageddon game and re-worked exclusively for this downloadable content pack.
- The Worms Reloaded “Forts and Hats” Pack – featuring a variety of 10 Forts and 6 hats that were originally only available with preorder of Worms Reloaded.
- Worms Reloaded Game Of The Year Edition – featuring all of the above plus the Official Digital Soundtrack.