Kalypso Media has released the first in several tutorial videos for their upcoming economic sim Port Royale 3: Merchants and Pirates today. The video takes us through the basics of gameplay, focused more on the Merchant campaign, but also includes some looks at leveling up, ranks, and so on. Check it out, also in case you missed it, you can find a new gameplay trailer to fill a few more minutes of waiting till Port Royale 3 drops on PC, XBOX 360, and PS3 later this summer.
Features of Port Royale 3 Pirates and Merchants:
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world
Would you like to know more?
David "AnjelusX" Slauenwhite
Anjel Syndicate Editor-in-Chief, Gamer, Lover of Books, Conjurer of Words, Worlds, and Stories, Coffee Worshiper, and Nova Scotian.