Stardock and Ironclad Games released a brand new trailer for the upcoming Sins of a Solar Empire standalone expansion: Rebellion today. Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion while being called an expansion contains all the content from previous Sins packs along with additional content freshly added to the franchise. Rebellion is slated for a 2012 release on PC.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion contains all of Trinity’s features plus:
- Civil war has erupted within the TEC, Advent and Vasari races; customize your faction and unlock new options by declaring yourself loyalist or rebel.
- Updated graphics bring Sins of a Solar Empire to life as never before, with new particle effects, enhanced textures, and improved shading.
- Six massive Titans enter the fray – each with upgradable special abilities – giving loyalist and rebel factions a way to eliminate their foes.
- Three new capital ships bring immediate options to the table, offering even greater strategic depth; while existing capital ships have been rebalanced for their roles.
- New technologies grant loyalist and rebel factions new ways to advance towards the ultimate victory!
- New corvette class ships use their enhanced speed and maneuverability to weave through the battlefield, inflicting damage to enemy ships’ systems.
- AI enhancements make single-player games more fun and challenging than ever.
- Multiplayer optimizations for Ironclad Online make getting games set up simple.
- New victory conditions provide multiple paths towards becoming emperor of the galaxy.
Would you like to know more?
- Official Website: http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/SD_Sins
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sinsofasolarempire
David "AnjelusX" Slauenwhite
Anjel Syndicate Editor-in-Chief, Gamer, Lover of Books, Conjurer of Words, Worlds, and Stories, Coffee Worshiper, and Nova Scotian.