SOE is teaming up with Child’s Play again this year!
Help us support sick children in hospitals around the world this holiday season. $10 can make a big difference!
Child’s Play seeks to improve the lives of children in hospitals around the world through the kindness and generosity of the video game industry and the power of play.
Purchase special Child’s Play items in EverQuest, EverQuest II, Clone Wars Adventures, Free Realms, DC Universe Online, Magic the Gathering Tactics and PoxNora and SOE will donate $10 per item, up to a maximum of $50,000. Items are available starting December 6, 2011.
These very special items will only be available in the month of December so don’t wait!
Here is a list of the great items you can buy to help support this great cause!
- Everquest – Child’s Play Santug Claugg’s Cudgel Ornament, Adorn your weapon with this festive ornamentation to get yourself in the Holiday Spirit.
- Everquest II – EverQuest II “Child’s Play” bundle, The EverQuest II “Child’s Play” bundle includes both a house pet and a cosmetic pet of a fun cube. So it can go in your house, or accompany you while you’re out and about in Norrath.
- DC Universe Online – Crooked Top Hat, Give your hero or villain a fresh look in DC Universe Online. Promoting not only style but attitude, the Crooked Top Hat not only looks great but helps a worthy cause.
- Free Realms – Snowflake, This sparkling little unicorn pet is looking for a new home!
- Clone Wars Adventures – R2-KT Astromech Droid, This pink, purple, and white companion was designed to brighten your day!
Tiffany "CeissaDesiste" Toms
Long time female gamer who has been playing all genres since the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64 days. Freelance Graphic Artist, Web Designer, Beta Tester, and studied one year of Game Design. I play games on PC, PS4, PS3, Wii, 3DS, Xbox 360, PSVita, and Android. Freelance Writer, Reviewer, and News Editor/Asst. Director for Anjel Syndicate since the site launched! Part time employee of a major video game retailer.