2011 has been a fairly big year for Paradox Interactive as they continually released PC titles through the year from the much enjoyed Magicka to upcoming Defenders of Ardania. We’ve seen some really solid titles that were interesting to play and some that we couldn’t really get totally behind. Either way, they have continued to deliver titles to the PC wing of the gaming family and it looks like 2012 will be no exception. So take a peek at the list of what’s still to come from Paradox.
Note: All titles are PC only unless otherwise stated
- Defenders of Ardania (PC, iPad, PS3, Xbox) Q4 TBC
- King Arthur II: The Role-playing Wargame January 10th
- Victoria 2: A House Divided (digital download expansion) January 24th
- Crusader Kings II February 7th
- Magna Mundi: A Europa Universalis Game Q1 2012
- Gettysburg: Armored Warfare Q1 2012
- Mount & Blade Collection Q1 2012
- Warlock: Master of the Arcane Q2 2012
- Naval War: Arctic Circle Q2 2012
- War of the Roses Q2 2012
- Salem (online) Q3 2012
You can always check out more on the Paradox Interactive Website to look up their current catalog or take a boo at these titles still to come.